2. You must provide and are solely responsible for all hardware and/or software necessary to access the Service. You assume the entire cost of and responsibility for any damage to, and all necessary maintenance, repair, or correction of, that hardware and/or software.
3. You acknowledge that, by using the Service, you may incur charges from your wireless carrier, internet service provider, or other method of internet or data access, and payment of any such charges will be your sole responsibility. You agree that your use of the Service will be in accordance with all requirements of your wireless carrier, internet service provider, and other method of internet or data access. Socialblood does not control network access. Your use of these networks may not be secure and may expose your personal information sent over such networks.
4. To use certain features of our Service, you will need a username and password to create an account. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password and account. You are responsible for all activities (whether by you or by others) that occur under your password or account. You agree to notify us immediately of any unauthorized use of your password or account or any other breach of security regarding your account. We cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to protect your password or account information.
1. You may not solicit, collect, or otherwise use the login credentials of other Socialblood users.
2. You may not use the Service for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. You agree to comply with all laws, rules, and regulations—whether federal, state, local, or provincial—applicable to your use of the Service.
3. Your account is for your personal, non-commercial use only. In creating it, you represent that all information you provide about yourself is true, accurate, current, and complete. You agree to update your information, as necessary, to maintain its truth and accuracy. You agree that you will not create an account on behalf of anyone other than yourself. You may not impersonate someone else, create or use an account of someone other than yourself, provide an email address other than your own, or create multiple accounts.
4. You may not change, modify, adapt, or otherwise alter the Service, or change, modify, or alter another website so as to falsely imply that it is associated with the Service or Socialblood.
5. You may not interfere with or disrupt the Service’s servers or networks connected to the Service. This includes, but is not limited to, transmitting worms, viruses, spyware, malware, or any other code of a malicious or disruptive nature. You may not inject content or code, or otherwise alter or interfere with the way any Socialblood page is rendered or displayed in a user’s browser or device.
6. You may not extract or scrape data from the Service through web crawlers, bots or any other technologies, nor repurpose or display this data on any other site or service.
When you register to use the Socialblood services, Socialblood may request that you provide certain identifiable information, including personal medical information. In order to create an account with Socialblood, you must provide at least your email address and a password. In addition, you may choose to provide additional information during registration such as your blood type and geographical location. This information is intended to enhance users’ experience so that they may take full advantage of our services.
We reserve the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Service, or any portion of it, with or without notice. You agree that we will not be liable to you or to any third-party for any modification, suspension or discontinuance of the Service or any portion of it.
THE SERVICE IS PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS,” “AS AVAILABLE,” AND “WITH ALL FAULTS” BASIS. AS SUCH, YOU HEREBY EXPRESSLY AND IRREVOCABLY AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF THE SERVICE IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, SOCIALBLOOD AND ITS DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, MANAGERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, OR REPRESENTATIVES (“COLLECTIVELY, THE “SOCIALBLOOD PARTIES”) MAKE NO REPRESENTATIONS, WARRANTIES, OR ENDORSEMENTS OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, ABOUT: (i) THE QUALITY, ACCURACY, OR RELIABILITY OF THE SERVICE; (ii) THE CONTENT OF THE SERVICE; OR (iii) THE SAFETY AND SECURITY ASSOCIATED WITH THE TRANSMISSIONS OF INFORMATION TO SOCIALBLOOD OR VIA THE SERVICE.
THE SOCIALBLOOD PARTIES DO NOT WARRANT THAT THE SERVICE OR ANY OF ITS FUNCTIONS WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE; THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED; OR THAT THE SERVICE OR THE SERVERS THAT MAKE THE SERVICE AVAILABLE ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT ACCESS TO DATA STORED BY YOU OR OTHERS ON THE SERVICE IS NOT GUARANTEED AND THAT WE SHALL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE TO YOU FOR ANY LOSS OF DATA CAUSED BY THE SERVICE OR ITS UNAVAILABILITY.
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL THE SOCIALBLOOD PARTIES BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES ARISING FROM YOUR USE OF, INABILITY TO USE, OR PERFORMANCE OF THE SERVICE. THESE EXCLUSIONS APPLY TO, BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO, ANY CLAIMS FOR LOST PROFITS OR REVENUE, LOST DATA, LOSS OF GOODWILL OR OTHER INTANGIBLE LOSSES, WORK STOPPAGE, COMPUTER FAILURE OR MALFUNCTION, OR ANY OTHER COMMERCIAL DAMAGES OR LOSSES, EVEN IF FORESEEABLE OR EVEN IF THE SOCIALBLOOD PARTIES KNEW OF OR SHOULD HAVE KNOWN OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. THIS SUBSECTION SHALL APPLY TO ANY THEORY OF LIABILITY, WHETHER BASED ON WARRANTY, CONTRACT, STATUTE, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), OR OTHERWISE.
CERTAIN STATE LAWS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES. IF THESE LAWS APPLY TO YOU, SOME OR ALL OF THE ABOVE DISCLAIMERS, EXCLUSIONS, OR LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
Throughout our web-site, there may be links in images or comments to third-party websites or features. You may also receive communications from Socialblood that may contain links to third-party websites or features. Our linking to such third-party websites does not imply an endorsement or sponsorship of such websites, or the information, products, or services offered on or through those websites. If a link to a third-party website or feature is provided on or by the Service, the Socialblood Parties neither operate nor control any of the information, products, or services that those third-parties offer on or through their websites. You expressly acknowledge and agree that Socialblood is in no way responsible or liable for any such third-party services or features.
Certain functions on the Service may permit interactions between the Service and a third-party website or feature. This may include applications or features (“Third-Party Applications”) that connect the Service or your profile on the Service with a third-party website (i.e., Facebook or Twitter) or feature (i.e., social plugins such as Facebook “Like”). Using these Third-Party Applications typically requires you to login to your account on the third-party service. You may choose to use these Third-Party Applications at your sole and absolute discretion and risk. By doing so, you acknowledge and agree to the following: (i) if you use a Third-Party Application to share information, you are consenting to information about your profile on the Service being shared; (ii) your use of a Third-Party Application may cause personally identifying information to be publicly disclosed and/or associated with you, even if Socialblood has not itself provided such information; and (iii) your use of a Third-Party Application is at your own option and risk, and you will hold the Socialblood Parties liable for activity related to your use of Third-Party Applications.
IF YOU CORRESPOND WITH OR ENGAGE IN BUSINESS DEALINGS WITH THE THIRD-PARTIES WHOSE LINKS MAY BE FOUND ON THE SERVICE, THOSE INTERACTIONS ARE SOLELY BETWEEN YOU AND THE THIRD-PARTY.
You agree that regardless of any statute or law to the contrary, any claim or cause of action that you may have arising out of or related to use of the Services or these Terms must be filed by you within one year after such claim or cause of action arose or be forever barred.